Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

change feels good today…

under-construction-1

Hi everyone, for the last few days I’m been working on a few design changes for Gwen Moss blog so I’ve basically been holed in my office every free moment... tweaking things. And I’m excited and nervous at the same time. It’s just me and my BFF, otherwise known as Mr. Photoshop, and while I’m trying to refrain from obsessing about every little thing, it’s really hard. It’s mostly because I find the entire process of working with images and colors and fonts to be sheer joy.

158892693073508563_mkDqmIQs_cvintagerosegarden.tumblr.com

Only I’m a bit nervous about the technical part of applying these changes to my blog, and I’m hoping I won’t run into problems uploading what I consider to be a new and improved look. But you and I will find out shortly. And I hope you approve, I really do, because I’m so ready for a change…

Do you ever feel that way? You know. It’s when you’re absolutely ready to change that ONE thing in your life because it feels so right?

Well, that’s how I’m feeling right now. And I’m just hoping that it all goes well.

…to be continued…..

 

Leslie

 

 

Technorati Tags:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...